- This event has passed.
Full Throttle Saturday
July 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Open to all previous GS101 Driver Graduates, TrackGuys Graduates and GR Club members
All drivers must register to attend this special Club Track Day
Register no longer available
- GR Club Driving Members – Register at above link – get your $50 off Coupon Code from George first. 402-461-8031
- Non-Guardrail Club Members $50 and this includes lunch in the Clubhouse – Register at above link.
- Be sure to add a Crew Pack for a guest lunch at chekout for $10.
- Drive Full Throttle Chief Instructor Natha Waldbaum will be here to give pointers and have fun!
Schedule & Track Day Rules/ Tech Sheet download .pdf
- The Track Paddock will be open Friday from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM for early arrivals. (late call George)
Gates open Saturday morning at 8:00Tech 8:30-9:15 in GridDriver’s meeting 9:30 ClubhouseLunch in Clubhouse 1:00 to 2:00 PMTrack day has three groups – 20 minute sessionsGroup 1 1:42 or quicker – red dot stickerGroup 2 1:43 – 1:48 – green dot stickerGroup 3 1:49 – 2:00 – AM lead & Follows – blue dot stickerThe Track Paddock will be open Friday from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM for early arrivals.Hay Barn Race Port Parking available W/Transponder $40 (call George)Stables private Garage parking available W/Transponder $75 (Call George)Transponders available for $10 Cash in Clubhouse – Handing out then.have your own transponder – get us the code when you arrive.Any questions call or text George 402-461-8031
Rent a private “Stables” garage or a covered spot under the “Race Port” Building.
- Rent a Private Garage (Special $75) “The Stables”
- Rent a spot in the shade under the covered Race Port Building (Special $40) for the event
- RSVP to George by clicking on above links and filing out the parking request form. Easy to do!
How to Join our Guardrail Club Driving group
Places to stay & about Hastings