Street Tire Shootout
May 12 @ 9:00 am - May 13 @ 4:00 pm
MPH timed event is both the full Road Course and an MPH Style One mile circuit AutoCross.
- On-Line registration for well qualified drivers in street legal cars Click to Register or just take a look
- Registration is $400 (includes lunch both days) and a crew pack for both guest lunches is $20
The Event– This is a two day driving event. Day one will be all day autocross and day two will be all day time trials. Times will be combined from each event. Your fastest autocross time and fastest road course time will be combined to determine the winner. In the event of a tie we will use your second fastest lap time on the road course.
- Class.1 Sports cars, Coupes with seating for 2. Min weight 2900lbs. Brakes, Steering, Engine and Suspension are unrestricted DOT tires with a UTQG Tread wear rating of 200 or higher are permitted.
- Class.2 Sedans/coupes with seating originally for 4 or more. Min weight 3200 lbs, Brakes, Steering, Engine and Suspension are unrestricted DOT tires with a UTQG Tread wear rating of 200 or higher are permitted.
- Class.3 Compacts. Any naturally aspirated 4-Cylinder or Rotary naturally aspirated engine. Brakes, Steering, and Suspension are unrestricted. DOT tires with a UTQG Tread wear Grade of 200 or higher are permitted. Cars must meet 90% of factory published weight.
- Class.4 Forced Induction Compacts. Any turbo/supercharged 4-6 Cylinder or turbo/supercharged Rotary engine. Brakes, Steering, and Suspension are unrestricted. DOT tires with a UTQG Tread wear Grade of 200 or higher are permitted. Cars must meet 90% of factory published weight.
AutoX-. Penalties and scoring will be similar to many other autocross events. If you hit a cone and any part of it is in the box your good. Anything outside the box is a 2 second penalty. Going off course/ missing a gate etc. will result in a DNF. Plowing thru gates and excessive cone knocking will result in a DNF. We want you to get as many runs as possible. The more you slow the event down the less runs you will get.
Road Course Time Trial– We will grid you in order by your run group (Intermediate or Advanced). This is a TIME TRIAL not a wheel to wheel race. Please keep it clean. If someone is holding you back please come into the pits and create room. All Road Course groups will require a point by. Please do in the designated straights only. Four wheels off or spin requires you to come into the pits for inspection. If you do not come in you will be black flagged. Any car to car contact will result in immediate disqualification to the party at fault.
Pay Out– Prizes will be determined on an event by event basis depending on sponsor involvement and number of participants. Example 30 entry’s $1,000 per class winner 40 entry’s $1500 per class winner etc. This is a winner takes all event so only the winner in each class will receive cash prizes. If we do not meet a minimum of 30 entry’s we will not have a cash prize.
More information to follow onthis all new concept invite for well qualified drivers only.
Full day of MoneyCross Saturday and Road Course Sunday
Friday afternon Test & Tune available
Race Port Parking – RV Spots – Stables Garages – Condo Garages
- Click here for Race Port covered parking information ($150)
- Click here for RV parking information
- Click here The Stables New 6 Car Private Garages in the Paddock ($300)
- Garage 3 “Check with Track for availability”
- Garage 4 “Check with Track for availability”
- Garage 9 “Check with Track for availability”
- Garage-51 “ Check with Track for availability”
- Condo Econo Garage 54B “Check with Trak for availability”
Sonoco or Renegade Fuel 2018 (Must RSVP to George in Advance of Event)
- Race Fuel Info “Click here”
- RSVP to date HR102
- RSVP to date 110 Leaded
Where to Eat
- Click here for more information about Hastings, Nebraska.